The kimono きもの/着物 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 09, 2021 beautiful womentraditional kimono retreat for a stroll美しい女性 伝統的な着物 散歩のための隠れ家Words ~ ©sjbeauxPC ~ ca. 1868, by pioneering British-Italian photographer Felice Beato (1832-1909). Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
` Symbols of Chaos ` May 27, 2025 Spilled Ink unbridled— fractured chaos shapes a void unfiltered symbols — a poet 27 May 2025 Artist Credits © Mersolis Schöne Austria 🇦🇹 "When the poem said, I write myself through the sound of the world" Year: 2023 Drawing: Charcoal, Ink, Graphite, Crayon and Stamp on Paper Source : SAATCHI ART [THOUGHTS of PROSE] Each line, an artistic impression is more than just a mark, it's a conversation between thought and form, a silent translation of the mind's depths. Each stroke free of restraint, not following a preordained path but instead emerging in raw, instinctive gestures, revealing fragments of emotion, memory, and a fleeting contemplation. There is no confinement here, no need for clarity, only the unfiltered essence of introspection; fluid, bold, and undefined. Breathing with intention yet remaining open to interpretation, an evolving mirror of thought taking shape without unfiltered symbols, simply a canvas of fractured chaos, shaping a void... Read more
`Disjointed Thoughts` June 04, 2025 A silent murmur — echos from within, reveals cries of reckoning — a poet 3 June 2025 Artist Credits © Darcy Saxton United States 🇺🇸 "Disjointed Thoughts" Painting, Acrylic on Canvas Year: 2016 Source : SAATCHI ART [THOUGHTS of PROSE] A storm does not ask for permission before it eclipses the sky. It rises, swells, and writhes , with an unrelenting pulse of chaos. So it is with the mind, when unspoken truths collides with ghost of yesteryear . A soul in insurrection is not easily quieted. It smothers the spirit, demanding a reckoning, breaking against the silent reach of a mind's lingering pull . This tempest from within will always be waged in the suffocating dark, within the mind, as a reckoning of indecision, where light flickers but does not yet blaze. Ignorance, not for lack of knowledge, but for lack of clarity, for the unwillingness to turn inward and face what has long been stirring. The echoing void, then, is not merely noise but motion, the... Read more
` a place ` March 03, 2025 a finder of truths — full of optimistic dreams where I'm meant to be — a poet March 2, 2025 Artist Credits © Nicole Tang Trinidad and Tobago 🇹🇹 "Finding Peace " 2020 Painting, Ink on Paper Source: SAATCHI ART [THOUGHTS] Some have said my way is one of curiosity, one that never seems to live for the moment, one that never appreciates my current situation, some even say I'm full of optimistic dreams for what tomorrow may usher. But, yet others see me as a tender-minded idealist, driven by an unrelenting sense of explore, charting new courses to the unknowns that simply lay ahead. But what I see is a finder of truths, searching for a place that's lost deep within my soul. A place where I feel a sense of understanding, a place where I can forage my own thoughts on my own terms. I see a place that has eluded me for far too long, a place that just feels right, a place where I'm meant to be Just a place where I can finally call peace. [INSPIRATION] ... Read more
Comments
Post a Comment